All boobs, big or small, are beautiful but I recently wrote a tongue in cheek listicle for Metro.co.uk on why being flat chested can be great. Just to reassure my fellow itty bitty titty committee members that it’s really not an issue if you have small boobs. You can read it here.
Apart from slightly looking a bit like a boy (I just said it before you did) I am in so in love with this jumpsuit. This time last year I wouldn’t of dreamed of wearing anything like this, I mean it shows up literally everything and all the parts I hate about myself. I thought these photos suited my latest Metro piece quite well (hahaha!)
2017 is the year of trying not to worry (as much), stop caring what people think (most of the time) and just doing and wearing what I want to please me and not anyone else.
If you’ve got small boobs then you’ve probably heard all the flat-chested jokes before. Perhaps you’ve been told that Pancake Day was made just for you. Or perhaps your boobs have been referred to as ‘mosquito bites’.
But don’t worry girls, it’s not all doom and gloom. In fact, we’d urge you to throw out your push-up bras and stop thinking about getting a boob job.
It’s time to embrace those AA or A cups, because here’s 16 benefits of being flat-chested…
- You can actually use a treadmill without anything getting in the way – Running is a LOT easier.
- You don’t suffer from backache because of your boobs – Now that’s probably the biggest bonus of all.
- You don’t always need to wear a bra – You can save money on buying underwear! Plus it’s so much more comfortable.
- You have more of a choice for clothing, as your boobs aren’t an issue for you – There are more benefits to having small boobs than people think.
- You know all of the flat chested jokes – You’ve heard them so often that you are a pro at comebacks now.
- You don’t have to worry about sagging – No boobs, no problem.
- It’s the only thing people can bully you for – Because everything about you is great (hahaha)
- It’s cool to have no boobs now – Just look at Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid. So many celebrities share your struggle and embrace it.
- Backless tops were made for you – Because not wearing a bra isn’t an issue.
- You don’t have to worry about showing too much cleavage or anything falling out – But if they did fall out would anyone notice?
- At least you know he doesn’t just want you for your boobs –
- You can buy cute, pretty bras – Because the best bras are always in the smaller sizes. Plus smaller bra sizes are always cheaper. They are usually reduced as no one buys them…
- But if you HAVE to have bigger boobs you can totally fake it – But you can’t fake having smaller boobs. You’ve got the best of both worlds.
- You can fit in almost any size top – Only one size left? No worries! There’s no concern about it not fitting due to your boobs.
- They never get in the way – And you’ll never have to put up with the hassle of having boobs.
Original article I wrote for Metro.co.uk can be viewed here.
What I’m wearing:
Unitard – Minga London
Jacket – Missguided