This works exactly like the bourjous 1 second nail varnish remover, but £4 cheaper! I reviewed the other nail varnish remover here. I picked this up in Poundland but I’ve heard from other bloggers it’s available in Savers.
The sponge started to break up after the first use which is annoying as it seems to be all over my hands/lap sometimes!
It doesn’t have a nice scent like the Bourjois nail varnish remover but to me this isn’t a big deal!
– Does the job just as well as bourjois (and doesn’t claim to do it in one second!) so I forgive it for taking a few twists to remove my nail varnish
– Worth the money
– Still lasting a while after a couple of weeks use!
– Packaging a little flimsy
– Sponge falls apart so easily
– Takes quite a few ‘twists’ before all nail varnish is off, doesn’t take it off very quickly but no different to Bourjois.
– No nice scent
Although the packaging is so flimsy and nowhere near as stable as the Bourjois bottle, I’d definitely buy this again as I can get 5 of these for the price of 1 Bourjois bottle!